Sweet but not too sweet, Strawberry Gelatin with Watermelon is so refreshing with the crunch of tiny cubes of watermelon. So easy to make for casual summer gatherings or as an anyday dessert.
Strawberry Gelatin with Watermelon
- 6 oz Strawberry Gelatin, Jell-O brand, Large-8 Serving Sized Package
- 1 ½ Cups Boiling Water
- 1 Cup Cold Water + Ice Cubes to Make 2 ½ Cups
- 3 Cups ¼” Diced Watermelon
- Cut watermelon into ¼” dice & set-aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine strawberry gelatin with boiling water. Stir well until the gelatin mix is completely dissolved.
- Add cold water with ice and continue to stir until and gelatin is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice and refrigerate for 10 minutes or until gelatin is very lightly set.
- Gently fold in watermelon. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Serve plain or with a dollop of whipped topping. Reserved cubes of watermelon and strawberries make a nice garnish.