Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza has layers of pepperoni topped with pizza sauce and shredded cheese. This no crust pizza tames pizza cravings!
This version of a low-carb keto pepperoni pizza doesn't have a crust made from flour and instead has a "crust" made of slices of pepperoni. After warming the pepperoni crust in a skillet, the pepperoni is topped with pizza sauce and shredded cheese.
Hearty with layers of pepperoni and gooey melted cheese, it is a perfect dish to satisfy those serious cravings for pepperoni pizza while trying to maintain a low-carb keto diet.
- Sliced Pepperoni - Pepperoni makes the "crust" of this low carb pizza. We have used branded and stored brand types and they are all delicious!
- Pizza Sauce - Choose any low carb pizza sauce. We like the Classico Fire Roasted variety of pizza sauce.
- Shredded Cheese - The classic cheese to use is mozarrella. But you can use any cheese that melts well like cheddar, cheddar jack, monterey jack, or a blend like Mexican 4 cheese blend.
Please see the recipe card for quantities.
STEP 1 - Heat a small non-stick 7" frypan over medium-low heat. Lay pepperoni slices In overlapping layers In the pan. As the pepperoni heats, it will lay down flat In the pan.
STEP 2 - Spoon and smooth the pizza sauce over the slices of pepperoni.
STEP 3 - Sprinkle shredded cheese over the pizza sauce and continue to heat until the cheese is melted.
Covering the pan with a glass lid will help the cheese melt quickly and let you see when the pizza is ready.
STEP 4 - When the cheese is melted tip the pan and let the pizza slide onto your serving dish. Serve and Enjoy!
Substitutions & Variations
You can easily personalize this no crust and low-carb pepperoni pizza with a few ingredient swaps. Keep the pepperoni as the base of the pizza and try one of the following changes:
Pizza Sauce - Instead of red pizza sauce, you can use alfredo sauce or pesto sauce.
Cheese - Use any shredded cheese that melts easily like mozzarella, cheddar, Monterey jack, cheddar jack, or a blend of cheeses like a Mexican 4 cheese blend.
My Top Tips
Set the frypan on the stove and begin heating it as you gather your ingredients. Having the pan warm as you layer the pepperoni in the pan helps the "pepperoni crust" lay flat.
If you do not have a glass lid to cover your pan, you can place the pan in a preheated 400°F/204°C oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese. The oven light is another great way to see when the cheese is melted. Use care to remember to use a potholder to remove the pan with the pizza from the oven. The pan will become very hot!
Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza
- Small Frying Pan
- 2.5 Ounces Sliced Pepperoni, Thinly Sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- 2 Ounces Shredded Cheese
- Heat a small non-stick 7" frypan over medium-low heat. Lay pepperoni slices In overlapping layers In the pan. As the pepperoni heats, it will lay down flat In the pan.2.5 Ounces Sliced Pepperoni
- Spoon and smooth the pizza sauce over the slices of pepperoni.3 Tablespoons Pizza Sauce
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the pizza sauce and continue to heat until the cheese is melted. Cover the pan with a glass lid. This will help the cheese melt quickly and let you see when the pizza is ready.2 Ounces Shredded Cheese
- When the cheese is melted tip the pan and let the pizza slide onto your serving dish. Serve and Enjoy!
Encharted Cook Notes
Nutrition Per Serving
All nutritional information on this site is an estimate. Your results may vary.