A Lillet Bellini smells divine and tastes like summer! Hold the Prosecco and enjoy a new summer favorite cocktail with Lillet and Peach Schnapps.
Hold the Prosecco and enjoy a new summer favorite cocktail with Lillet and Peach Schnapps. It smells divine and tastes like summer!
(Tap or Hover to Scale Servings)
- 4 oz. Lillet Blanc, Well Chilled
- 1 oz. Peach Schnapps, Well Chilled
- Orange Slice, Peach or Nectarine Slice, Sliced Strawberry, Petite Marigold Bloom, Tiny Carnation Bloom, Sprig of Rosemary
- Fill glass with ice. Pour Lillet, then peach schnapps over ice in glass. Stir gently and garnish as desired.
• Store Lillet and Peach Schnapps in the refrigerator, so they are always well chilled and ready to serve. • If you prefer a stronger sweeter peach flavor, increase the peach schnapps to 2 oz. • You can also use a tall glass and top with Sparkling Water for a lighter sip… or top with Prosecco for a true Bellini and a festive occasion!
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Sugar: 16g
Do you Love this Recipe? Follow Me Today!Go to EnchartedCook